Re: Nigerian Funds (NO TRIUMPH CONTENT)

To: spitlist@gte.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nigerian Funds (NO TRIUMPH CONTENT)
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:44:57 EST
Joe, This thing has been going around for years. We used to get it, hand
written thru the US mail DO NOT give these folks or anyone else your bank
info-that is what they are trying to get at.
In my other life, I was an insurance investigator and we had a full time unit
just dealing with Nigerian fraud in the US. As a group this is one of the
worst in the country. There is some evidence that they actually have a school
set up to teach folks how to defraud Ins. Co.'s and others.
Regards,
Doug Ross