Re: Under hood wiring

Subject: Re: Under hood wiring
From: Randall <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:46:58 -0800
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Almost certainly, the wiring diagram you have isn't quite right for your
car.  At some point after TS39781LO and by TS60000, the 4th wire to A4
was added.  This is the wire to the brake light switch, which previously
ran all the way over to the wiper motor (after the wiper parking circuit
was added).

I don't have a diagram that shows the extra black wire, but many of the
ground wires weren't shown anyway.  Any idea where it goes ?

Randall