RE: TR6 interiors

To: "Rob Christopher" <robc@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 interiors
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:16:13 -0500
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I did my whole interior with everything ordered from VB and am quite happy
with the way it turned out. You can see the whole restoration on my site.
However, if I had known about Prestige Autotrim in England I would have
considered using them too as they have a wide range of colors available. I
bought my mohair top from them and find it to be of excellent quality.
There's a link to their site on my web page.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD