LBCs on Screen

To: "Triumphs BBS" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBCs on Screen
From: "Richard F. Orthen" <rorthen@earthsciences.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:43:29 -0500
In "The Wild One" (1953), Marlon Brando rides a 1950 Triumph Thunderbird 6T
motorcycle (it is the first Hollywood film where a motorcycle's tank badge
is clearly displayed).  In one of the many Hollister, CA main street scenes,
I thought I saw a TR2 cruising in the background.  Was I imagining this?

Rick Orthen
72 TR6