RE: REvington TR Suspension Kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: REvington TR Suspension Kit
From: chammock@iquest.net
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:19:45 est
Listers -
I am looking with interest at the Revington fast Road suspension upgrade kit

for my TR3.  I need a complete front suspension rebuild in the near future,

and the idea of fixing and upgrading the whole system at once has some appeal.

 FYI, the kit includes uprated bushings, new shocks all around, sway bars (front
and rear, interestingly enough, and according to them rally tested and proven),
trunnions, adjustable top fulcrums, new springs, shocks, control arms, upper
wishbones and tie rod levers(to correct Ackerman
angle and add adjustability), rear axel locator, lots of busings and seals,
and rack and pinion if you desire.
Although costly, it is not a lot more than the component parts, and I like the

concept of the system being engineered to work together.

Question:  Has anyone had experience with installing the entire upgrade kit?

 Opinions, comments, results welcomed!

Thanks
Perry Hammock
1960 TR3A (post 60K with an O)