RE: Supplier Kudos

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Supplier Kudos
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:27:42 -0800
Curious.  The Moss catalog used to specify that the repro screens they sell
didn't fit the original holes.  I wonder why they took out that comment ?
Got tired of owners of later cars asking "Why doesn't my car have the holes
?", I guess.

It's supposedly not too hard to add holes that fit the repro screens, even
to cars with original holes, but of course you're back to the "Swiss cheese
effect" <g>

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO - no holes for Brooklands ...