Triumph List Static Cling Decals

To: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph List Static Cling Decals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:52:57 -0700
For all those who didn't get the word (and there must have been several), I
have finished the production run of decals.

I have filled all the orders I have received so far but still have 57 left.

I had over 60 people who were interested and many wanted more than one.

So, If you want one of them, send a self addressed, Stamped envelope along with
payment in the amount of $2.00 each to me at the following address:

Joe Curry
1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo
Sahuarita, AZ 85629

For those outside the USA, send the self addressed envelope (no stamp) but kick
in an extra buck (US) to cover postage.

Regards,
Joe curry