Derelict Renowns in North Devon (UK)

To: <triumph_cars@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Derelict Renowns in North Devon (UK)
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:01:39 -0000 g14M68u15278
Hi,
    Over the weekend I was offered a couple of derelict Triumph Renowns. Both
cars are said to be completely rotten having stood in a garden for around 20
years, but all of the glass and mechanicals are intact. Now I have no
experience of the Renown (though I have always rather fancied one) so I don't
know what the parts supply situation is like. Any point in me picking up what's
left of these two, or am I likely to end up sitting on some completely
unmoveable parts for the next 20 years?
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--