Mk2 Vitesse handling

To: pjbe1@myrealbox.com, triumph_vitesse@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Mk2 Vitesse handling
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:35:54 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Friends,

Would anyone else like to reply to Pat, who posted to the main Triumphs
newsgroup, with it's mostly American readership?
I don't know where he is located, as he didn't say...

FWIW, it sounds like time he got rid of those lever arms and fitted decent,
Koni, rear telescopic dampers, and maybe decent tyres inflated to the correct
pressure? it might also be as well to check that the rear wishbones are
actually moving independently of the rear vertical links and that the big
bolt holding it all together at the bottom, can be withdrawn, greased and
replaced.

Thanks

Leon

*