Valve guides

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve guides
From: jim wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:00:19 -0500
Randall wrote:
.....I suppose it could be due to the slightly higher thermal
coefficient of expansion of bronze ... but since the guide id would normally
get bigger as the bronze expands, the ME problem of what actually happens
when it's in a cast iron hole is beyond my skills.  Anyone else care to take
a whack at it ?