Lifting TR6 engine for cam removal teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g18LU6u02886

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Lifting TR6 engine for cam removal teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g18LU6u02886
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: 8 Feb 2002 16:29:55 EST
Hello. I have decided I will indeed be changing cams on my TR6. I reviewed the
shop manual procedures and found that the motor mount must be loosened and the
engine raised a bit to slide the cam through the grille openeing. I hestitate
to just put a floor jack under the oil pan. Anybody have other suggestions?

Thanks,
Hugh Fader