Re: J OD Notes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: J OD Notes
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Roulleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:00:24 +0100
From:                   "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
To:                     <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject:                J OD Notes
Date sent:              Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:46:46 -0500
Send reply to:          "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>

To listers:

A four part set of notes describing how an amateur mechanic overhauled a J
type OD has been added the Buckeye Triumphs website.  The notes are available
in both HTML and pdfs.   The files are very large because of the many photos
(a picture may be worth a thousand words but usually takes thirty thousand
bytes).  So, please be patient with the download.

To access the notes, click on the link below, then click the "Technical"
button, then scroll down and click to the J OD notes.

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/

Enjoy

Nelson
webmaster@BuckeyeTriumphs.org

Hello Nelson,
Congratulations on the fantastic work you did.I will mention your site in our,
Club Magazine,The Belgium TR Register.
This Notes are ten times better than any speech I heard from your
Super Big Brother who is watching the world.
Regards and keep on
Jean