Re: TR3a bottom door seal o m>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3a bottom door seal o m>
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Roulleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:44:58 +0100
From:                   David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
To:                     "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject:                TR3a bottom door seal
Date sent:              Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:25:16 -0500
Send reply to:          David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>

Hi all, yet another question :-)

Does the seal along the bottom of the door come up in to the jamb? Or is
there supposed to be something else there?  There are two hole and it looks
like the seal should fold up on these holes???

Thanks
David Templeton

David ,I just got the seals from Moss.U.K. This seals are so thick,that
when fitted the doors only close 1/3.Impossible to fit them.Now I
cut them open,removed the foam inside cut off the bottom part and
will try to fit them one of the next days.
I wonder if Moss U.S. is selling a different kind of seals.
The same with the wheel cover seal,far too sick.
jean