'73 Stag for sale

To: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '73 Stag for sale
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:49:58 EST
Folks, must sell my '73 Stag.  Car has original interior and paint (Pimento
Red).  Interior and dash in good shape.  Body will probably need to be
re-painted.  Several small surface rust spots.  Both tops in very good
condition except the hard top needs new interior trim around the back inside
and a latch for the passenger side rear.  Soft top is tan vinyl after market.

Engine - '73 Ford V-6
Transmission - '73 Ford Mustang manual
New drive shaft
SS mufflers - need to be installed
NO AC - all interior hoses etc. are there so will need new compressor
Original radiator which has been completely rebuilt by radiator shop
Electric cooling fan for radiator
Braking system MC is from a Ford Thunderbird
Repair manual and Haynes manual
Many spare parts

Car runs fine.  Car is restorable but the "better half" says one Triumph is
enough.  It would be a shame to junk the car.  I have about $10K invested.
Asking $4500.  Car is located 35 miles North of Daytona Beach, Florida.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 (original owner), '73 Stag