TR6 for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for Sale
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:28:20 -0800
NFI, but I am a member of this club, I have not seen the car, but
would be willing to look at it if there is someone interested.

I received a phone call this morning from Donna Campbell whose now
deceased son Jerry Campbell was a member of our car club.  She wants
to sell his award-winning Triumph TR6 (he won "people's choice 1st
place" at one of our shows), which has been appraised at $16,500, but
Donna is asking $12,500 or best offer.  Jerry was a friend of Pete
Kinto (spelling is probably wrong), who is the one who referred her
to us.  If any of you are interested in this car, please call Donna
Campbell at (916) 635-4236.

Other facts about this great Triumph:  excellent condition, rust-free
California car, white w/black leather interior, original except for
fundamental-type modifications (I assume she meant "repairs"), owned
for 20 years, conventional power steering & brakes, custom wheels,
triple Weber carburetors, side exhaust, 4-speed w/overdrive, both
hard & soft tops, electric fan, side exhaust pipes,
bullet-style mirrors, power steering, fog lights and driving lights.

Jerry's mother plans to come to our next (March) meeting where she
would like to personally inform the club members about the great car
for sale.  But, as club members "of note," any of you can put in your
bid for this car before then.  I will be adding the information to
our website's "Classified" page today, so hurry if you want first
chance at it!

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3