Re: TR-6 SunVisors

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 SunVisors
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:51:42 -0800
Cc: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, owner-6pack@autox.team.net, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net> 18, 2001) at 02/12/2002 03:54:38 PM
Patrick,

You asked:

I also asked about sunvisors and the gentleman told me that it was for RHD?
Does it really make a difference which side they are for?

Yes.  On RHD cars the courtesy/make-up mirror is on the left side.

David Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 ... with RHD

I contact a supplier in the UK for a Mountney Steering Wheel and Sunvisors.
The steering wheel is polished with slots & boss #42.50($61.46US). Which is
a MUCH better price that Victoria British. I also asked about sunvisors and
the gentleman told me that it was for RHD? Does it really make a difference
which side they are for?

The company is http://www.jamespaddock.co.uk/ and it seems like he has
great
prices. If there is anyone in Canada that is willing to split the shipping
and duty cost with me...I will be glad to place an order.

Thanks,

Patrick