Re:MGB GT and ebay games

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:MGB GT and ebay games
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:01:24 EST
Mike and all:

Just sold (in December) a 190SL on ebay for 25,600 , very nice, sight unseen,
to a lawyer in LA. He's pleased as punch. 22 good pix did it plus a fair and
honest description. I handled the shipping arrangements for him. I try to
give a fair and honest description and try never to overstate the condition.
If you like MGB GT's I've attached a file of a dozen or so shots. While we're
on the subject of course!
 Who knows? If Greg doesn't want it it could be yours! I'm in Brooklyn and
I've got the car at my friend's estate in Old Westbury on Long Island if
anyone wants to examine it.
Cheers.

Ray