Re: stains

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: stains
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:52:17 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, british <british-cars@autox.team.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Try Spray and Wash!  Spritz it on and with a toothbrush scrub the stain and
then wash it as usual.  I have had very good luck getting grease stains
out with that stuff!  However, it it has already been washed with the Ajax and
bleach, the stain might already have set in !  :(

Regards

Joe (Laundry Tips R Us) Curry