Thank You!

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank You!
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 15:14:52 -0500
Hi List!
    Thank you ALL for responding to my request to know if I was 'comming
thru to the List'.
I wish to state that I have obtained a new & differnt computor, which is
taking some getting use to [new syle of format? mac->windows]. So if I
send something in the wrong text or do something wrong, then please let
me know. I shall be trying to catch-up on the past TR Diggest Readings,
so try to understand if you get something from me that was submitted to
the list about a month & 1/2 ago.
    There was one person that I asked to remind me about getting some
info. to them about undercarpet insolation in the cockpit. I still have
that info. but lost your address because of the crash of 1-1-2K02, so
please contact me off the list. That goes for another person that I was
dealing with, too. I feel like I've just woken-up from a 7 week coma &
have to learn about life all over again.
-Cosmo Kramer