Tr3 toy

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tr3 toy
From: "Ronnie Babbit" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:36:49 -0500
List.

Just returned home from spending the day with my wife and children at
flea market while there, I came across a plastic TR3 toy two inches by
four inches. It is red with dual strips that are green and yellow. It
also has a yellow circle with the number nine in it. I can find no
manufacturing marks on it other than the front license plate that reads
"the Lindberg line" If you turn it over it has in the center a cogged
wheel that turn the front axle and wheels, it appears that it was part
of some set.

Side funny. While eating lunch today my six year old daughter looked at
her mom and said, last year when I was a lot littler I thought the flea
market was where you go to buy fleas for the dog.    Life sure is simple
when your six...