RE: virus

To: "Pat" <shine88@chartermi.net>
Subject: RE: virus
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 10:34:09 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Not to worry, Pat.  First of all, it's impossible for a virus to get through
the list.  This is a big part of the reason that MJB has it strip all
attachments.  What Fred got was sent to him directly.

Second, I haven't seen anything come through the Triumphs list that looks
like it was a virus attempt, which most likely means that whoever sent it to
Fred is not on the list.  Could be someone on the Spit list, tho.

Third, the 'From' field that Fred saw is basically meaningless, it's easy
for a virus to make it anything it wants. (Not to mention that there are
lot's of 'Pat's around, both on & off the list.)

Randall