Removing the Headlight Plugs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing the Headlight Plugs
From: "M. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:09:11 -0500
Yo, listerati:

I'm pulling the bonnet off my GT6-3 tomorrow, and my brother and I are
going to blast clean its interior with walnut shells.

My first question is, can you use the words "blast" and "walnut shells"
in another sentence?

Secondly, I would like to know how the hell do I detach the plastic
female headlight connector from the harness wires, so I can unbolt the
bonnet and lift it free?  It looks to me as if I should take a small
screwdriver, and wedge out each lead from the plug, but something about
that process is eluding me.

Eludedly,

Martin Secrest
73 GT6