TR3a heater- I got it now!

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a heater- I got it now!
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 01:17:09 -0500
Hi all,

IT'S IN!

It really helps to have the hoses in the right place. :-)

Once that was corrected it went in 10 minutes. No radical bends in the hoses
either.  I just have adjust the length of the hoses to the inside firewall.

First question, where does the heater rheostat go on the dash?

Now is another intresting task, steering column and box :-).  I did the
first trial fit and found what I need to do to get the thing in.

Thanks for the advice so far

David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a