British Car Films.com

To: Brad__Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net/@pok.ibm.com"@northrelay02.pok.ibm.com
Subject: British Car Films.com
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:34:59 -0500 |November 26, 2001) at 02/20/2002 11:34:59 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Brad wrote:
>I just wondered if anyone has ordered videos from this company??
>I am interested in the 'Triumphs Across America' and '50 Years Of British
>Car Racing In America'
>Has anyone seen these tapes and are they worth the investment?

Brad -
    I ordered 'Triumphs Across America' back in December - received it 2
weeks later.  It's interesting, but if you know your Triumphs, there's
not much 'new'. Some of it was filmed at the VTR Convention in Albany
in 1996 (though they don't mention or show the ravages of Hurricane
Bertha) and there's some interviews with 'famous' Triumph folks (like
Mike Cook and others) and 'infamous' Triumph folks (like Ted Schumacher
and Tom Householder ;-) ).  Overall, IMHO, it's worth the $$.
    I've not seen the other video.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH
           (it's in the video (if you look REALLY close!))
                                DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM