TR wheels wanted - Wiltshire, UK

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR wheels wanted - Wiltshire, UK
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:33:48 -0000 g1KLbWN04642
Hi,
    After some procrastination, we have decided to put bigger wheels onto
Karen's Mk1 2000 saloon so that we can use modern low profile tyres. Not
wanting to spoil the overall appearance of the car, we thought a set of TR4/5/6
steel wheels would be a decent compromise, having the same PCD as the original
13" set but with an increase in diameter to 15". Anyone got a set they'd like
to sell, within striking distance of North Wiltshire? We're not particularly
bothered about which specific TR they're from as long as we can acquire 5
matching ones.
    Please drop me a line if you can help,
        Cheers,
            Bill Davies.