75 TR6 For Sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 75 TR6 For Sale
From: "Steven Hammer" <hammers@pa.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:59:52 -0800
I have had a rather nice red 75 TR6 for about four years.  It is quite
original, straiit and almost rust free.  I want to race and can't have two
expensive toys.

The engine is strong and runs reliably.  The trans (non syncro) is in good
shape as is the rear end.  The speedo needs the small white gear replaced that
drives the odometer, as the spedo works but the odo doesn't.

The suspension was rebuilt winter before last, and the whole car gone over by
a proffessional shop when I got it.  This car starts right up and is
absolutely ready to drive.

The top is original and shows its age.  The interior is mostly original and
fine.  The seats are reupolstered and carpets are new.  There is a new toneau
cover.  Have aftermarket air cleaner, but have the original as well. Too many
new parts to list, but you get the idea.

I have about $6,500 and hundreds of pleasant hours invested, would like to get
the cash back.

The car (and I) is located in South Cental Pa.  Close to D.C, Phila, &
Pittsburg

Steve Hammer
717-789-5533 wk
717-567-3474 hm