re: Beige fuzzy door seals - TR6 - One more time

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Beige fuzzy door seals - TR6 - One more time
From: "William Hooper" <rotoflex@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 05:52:06 +0000 FILETIME=[0F272840:01C1BB65]
Cc: dncullig@us.ibm.com
This vendor was mentioned earlier & I bookmarked it; NFI & NFC:

http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/doorseal.html

Original message follows:

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:02:41 -0500
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Beige fuzzy door seals - TR6 - One more time

    I asked this question almost 2 years ago when I replaced my carpets.
I'm
replacing all of my interior trim panels now, so I'll ask again - Does
anybody
know of ANYBODY who stocks fuzzy door seals in Beige for a TR6?  I've al-
rady checked with Moss, TRF, Victoria British, Rimmer Bros. & John Skinner
- -
nobody has them or has any expectation of getting any any time soon.
       I seem to remember somebody on the list (quite a while ago)
suggesting
that they found a manufacturer who could make these - any leads?  Mine is
not a concours car by any stretch of the imagination, but it would be nice
to be
able to replace those ratty seals with new ones (in a color other than
black).
Thanks.