Re: Joke/Humour

Subject: Re: Joke/Humour
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:48:46 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Recommend, getting Dog in versions in excess of 75 lbs. if possible.
However, beware these large Dog versions occasionally leak fluids
around
the mouth area much like Triumphs (all versions).

When I ran Labrador (release Black) there was a continuous 'oil' leak,
especially when utilities such as Picnic or Biscuit (cookie) were on
the toolbar. Got plagued with error messages and application execution
warnings - some of which were audible.
For the electrically challenged, may I endorse Jack Russell terrier as
an alternatrive and audible circuit tester? With the dashboard pilot
glowing red, a wet nose on the rear window heating element usually
produced an encouraging yelp to confirm heating elements were working
in line with Triplex design criteria.

Jonmac