TR3A Part Needed

To: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Part Needed
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:12:13 -0500

I am looking for a part to my TR3 restoration and am not having
much luck with all the known internet used parts suppliers (I missed
getting the part by one day from BRG, which was their last one). I
am still waiting to hear from about 7 vendors, but thought I'd
go ahead and post it to the list to see if anyone could help.

I am in need of the metal tray that bolts to the driver's side firewall
that the brake and clutch cylinders go back into.  This is not the metal
tray that the cylinders bolt to and that the pedals connect to, but
rather the tray that goes back into the foot well space. This is for a
'59 Triumph TR3A.

For an update on my TR3 restoration, the engine block with all its
innards (british term) is at the machine shop along with the head,
which I have removed the valves, springs and rocker.  The tub goes
to the shop to start its much needed rebirth this Sunday.  So,
things are starting to move forward after much work.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6