re-assembly started

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re-assembly started
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:39:39 -0500
LBC content but no question!  (I hafta' share my excitement.)  After blowing
my GT6 gearbox last autumn, I've finally managed to start serious re-
assembly.  I'd gotten the exhaust manifold and carbs re-installed but x-c
ski season put an end to further work for a few months.  Today I got the
gearbox back in place.  Got the input shaft mated to the clutch and a bunch
of the bellhousing bolts in place.  Got the rear engine mount partly back
in.  Then it got cold and the desire to celebrate overcame the desire to do
more work.  Sam Adams wanted to participate.

It's danged hard work doing all this by oneself in a too-small garage with
only handtools and a mini hydraulic floorjack.  Still, life is great when an
LBC is involved.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com