Heads Up!

To: <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heads Up!
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 19:52:18 EST
Cc: <MGs@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello,

I'm passing this along to you all hoping that some of you in thie region can
keep your eyes open for this liscense plate.

Thanks,

Scott Helms (read below)
<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>>
Hi,

Early this AM (about 4:00!!) I received a call from a state trooper in Ohio
telling me that a non-Healey vehicle with Virginia plates "AH 100-4", that were
at one time registered to me, was involved in a hit and run. These plates have
not been on one of my cars since 1998 and to the best of my knowledge were
turned into DMV. A check today, after standing in line for an hour and a half,
revealed that these plates are no longer issuable, whatever that implies.  A
check with my local police precinct verified that an inquiry on that plate
would give my information as the last registered user. I would ask that if
anyone sees this vehicle that they report it's whereabouts to the local
authorities as they are being used illegally and it would save me a good nights
rest!!

Thanks,

Doug  (dwflagg@juno.com)