Re: TR-6 Speaker installation - Part 2

To: pbitton@axess.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Speaker installation - Part 2
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:31:36 EST
In a message dated 2/24/2002 6:25:51 PM EST, pbitton@axess.com writes:

<< I want to install speakers in my rear panel behind my seats. But there are
2
 triangular pieces of metal near the gas tank. My question is, how important
 are those pieces? Can I cut them enough to put 3 1/2" speakers? Are these
 pieces support for the body? >>

Hi Patrick,

My apologies for addressing you as "Paul" and sending a 1K shortcut file of
my photo instead of the actual file.....I've had my coffee and am now
reasonably awake:)

Here's the photo I wanted to send you....cheers!

Chip Krout

1976 TR6 #CF57822U - one of the last 500 built - restoration nearing
completion
1970 Spitfire Mk3 #FDU78512L - resting for the winter

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
patrick.jpg]