Replica Commission Plates and Stamping

To: "Triumph 2000" <triumph_2000@yahoogroups.com>, <triumph_cars@yahoogroups.com>, <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, <triumph_vitesse@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Replica Commission Plates and Stamping
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:43:01 -0000 g1PNkhF16741
Hi,
    I've done some updating to the Commission Plates section of my website,
including the finalised details of my plate stamping service. If you are likely
to find either the products or service of use then please take a look here:
http://freespace.virgin.net/w.davies/triumph_ID_plates.htm
I am open to suggestions for new plates to produce - the usual limiting factor
is the availability of an original to copy, so if you have a specific
requirement not shown on the site, please get in touch.
    Cheers,
        Bill Davies.

--
Rarebits4classics