Re: Speaking of eBay - Triumph kit car...

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of eBay - Triumph kit car...
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:45:29 -0600
>Try:
>http://www.ukcar.com/sframe.htm?/carspecs/imagedisplay.asp?libpic=37978&l
>ibdir=specificmodels

>Alternatively, there's a picture of the back end of a dead one here:
>http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity-Circuit/1867/event/homon/martin.htm
>
>As for whether it is uglier than the Spartan, well, it's a very close
>call.

Not for me.  The Spartan, like a SIATA Spring, is so ugly it's cute.  I
agree that it is not an improvement on the Spitfire, and the engine access
is ridiculous.  In fact, I'd rather have an Arkley Spridget!

The Tripper, on the other hand, is just plain ugly with no redeeming
features.  It's an undistinguished closed car.  Pointless.

I'm more interested in the sport-racing car body shown on the Japanese(?)
site.  Not quite Devin, maybe?

Phil Ethier  West Side   Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
pethier@isd.net   http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org