TR4/A Head Stats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4/A Head Stats
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 20:54:25 -0500
Hi List!
    Thanks to thoes who answered my 'Baking the Head' question. In
summary, it was advised to 'wash' the head down after reciving it back
from the shop. Thanks for the follow-through tip!
    I've been following the thread on the TR6 head about determing size
when new from the factory. Well I'm going my TR4/A head & would like to
know where one obtaines that info.? I ckecked in my Bently's & did NOT
see it If any of you have this info. then would you PLEAS sent it along.
  As always, if any of you wish to contact me by my personal E-mail,
then feel free to do so, too.
-Cosmo Kramer