Re: Australian Grand Prix

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Australian Grand Prix
From: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichols@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 15:48:36 -0500
Joe,

The Speed channel will carry four GPs only on tape delay since ABC has
rights to them: Monaco, Italian, Canadian and US GPs. The rest will have
live coverage.

Frankly, I found Rick DeBruhl, the new guy, to be uninformed about
Formula 1 and much too talky. He didn't even know that a driver must put
the steering wheel back on after exiting the car after a shunt or
receive a substantial fine. David Hobbs and Steve Machette were their
usual well-informed and informative selves as was Peter Windsor.

Tom Nichols
Manassas, VA