[no subject]

To: "list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Pat" <shine88@chartermi.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:00:48 -0800
Hi Listers,
Our restoration of TR6 is coming along great.  We have just put the body on
to the new frame.  That being said, we now have a (what shall we call it)
TR6 body rotisserie that we would like to sell.  The body bolts right to the
"over the top arms" and the whole body can be rotated so you can work on the
bottom.  It is also on wheels so it can be pushed around the shop.  If any
one is interested we would like $100.00 for it. We are located in lower
southwest Michigan.  If you would like to see pictures, please write to me
off list at shine88@chartermi.net