SpeedChannel

To: triumph mail list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Triumph 6-pack mail list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: SpeedChannel
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:27:11 -0500
Listen it's not NASCAR, it's the amount of NASCAR. I looked forward to
watching SpeedChannel for the variety of programming. I am not a big fan
of american iron but loved Dream car garage. I watched & learned allot
of the ways pro's made old junk boxes new again. I loved the dream car
test drive. This is something all enthusiasts could appreciate. My
Classic car was fun to watch & exposed us to different shows and events
all over the country although Dennis's mustache has got to go. I was
never able to see European Rally racing ( those guys are truly nuts) ,
what a great sport for the racer with a death wish , but it kept me
coming back. What I miss is the mix & variety that made the channel
appealing to the masses not a single demographic. I run my own business
& from experience I know that I would rather have a thousand small
accounts than one or two big ones. When NASCAR falls out of favor
SpeedChannel has an awful lot of tape with very little audience.

--
Mitch Seff
75 TR6