Re: Tr3a fuel delivery

To: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Tr3a fuel delivery
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:51:48 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
David,

Fuel in the pump bowl does not mean the pump is working.  I would start at
the carbs, disconnect the fuel supply and turn the engine over.  If fuel
comes spilling out, then the pump is working and you probably have a problem
with the float valves.  Otherwise, it's either the pump or something in the
supply line - like a gas filter?

Hope it helps,
Bob