FS 1975 TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS 1975 TR6
From: "Steven Hammer" <hammers@pa.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:56:41 -0800
I would like to sell my 1975 TR6.  It is a very nice original car.  The
suspension has been rebushed.  It has been gone over in the past three years
and all questionable fuses, bulbs, wires, etc replaced.  Starts in any weather
and drives reliably.  The top is original and shows its age.  The interior has
new carpets and the seats have been rebuilt (professionally). The car is red
(Damson?).  The paint is original and faded.  There is very little rust, some
on left fender, very fixable.  I am buying a race car and can't have both
toys.  I have current pictures I can E-mail.

Steve Hammer

717-567-3474 hm

717-789-5533 wk