Re: Silvestone Wheels Image

Subject: Re: Silvestone Wheels Image
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:33:03 -0800
I have created a few illustrations that help identify and distinguish
some of the wheels that are popular on TRs and other period race
cars.  You can download these images at:

http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/1/wo/Lxhmkse67Yp5KFqZ.1/6.2.1.2.27.29.2.1.1.1.3?user=pandachadwell&fpath=&templatefn=FileSharing.html

Click on the 'Triumph Downloads' folder and you'll find 4 .gif format
images you can download.

I will say that while these illustrations are very accurate, they
represent my understanding of which wheels are which, by name.  I
could be wrong about the names, but the drawings themselves are very
faithful to the wheel I was trying to represent.

If you know of a particular wheel model that should be included with
these, and you have a GOOD up-close photo of the exact wheel, send it
to me and I'll do that one too.

--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6