TR4a/250/6 Commission Plates

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4a/250/6 Commission Plates
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:23:43 -0000 g2GLRiL03196
Hi,
    I've recently been in contact with a list member regarding a replica
commission plate for his 1968 Tr250. He has been kind enough to provide me with
a scan of his original plate. This is distinctly different to to the plates
fitted to home market cars of that year (or any other year) and I'm unable to
establish for how long this plate was used. I'd appreciate the help of anyone
owning an American Market TR6 from the first couple of years production, also
late model TR4a owners might be able to shed some light. Please check the
commission plates of your cars and let me know if they match the image linked
on the front page of my website. If I can establish a demand for at least 20
plates to this pattern, then I will go ahead and produce them.
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics