Re: Modest LBC Content

To: kmr@pil.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Modest LBC Content
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 00:33:52 EST
In a message dated 3/16/02 8:52:38 PM Pacific Standard Time, kmr@pil.net
writes:

<< > The Williams team (it is a Little Car Company in the U.K.)
 >  will in a few hours be testing its machines and drivers against
 >  the best the it competitor manufactures and drivers have to
 >  offer at the Grand Prix of Malaysia. May the Williams team
 >  drivers be safe and successful and kick the snot out of
 >  the Prancing Weasel.
 >
 >  Best Regards,
 >  Kirk Yonker

 By Prancing Weasel you do mean Ron Dennis right?  Apparently he has taken to
 beating up Ferrari's aerodynamicists (I'm not kidding).

 And in keeping with the LBC content, I find it hilarious that Arrows with
 their Cosworth supplied motors are easily outpacing the factory Ford effort
 (Jaguar) who use the same Cossie motors.  Not to mention that Arrows has a
 much smaller budget.

 Kai

Hi Kai, we shortly see about the other little British car companies.
Kimi Raikkonen was outstanding in qualifying. McLaren might
yet have something to state in the next several hours.

Ford has been really disappointing. I had hoped that Jaguar,
and particularly, Eddie Irvine would rise from the heap. However
there is more to this story than we are being told. I suspect
a lack of leadership and commitment by Ford to the program is
to blame for the poor show

Malaysia 2002 is going to be a great race. I just hope it starts
better than the Australia GP!

Kirk Yonker
81 TR8 fi
Seattle