It is beautiful http://www.trregistry.com

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Subject: It is beautiful http://www.trregistry.com
From: Lennart broekhof - SunPS ITops RSC4 <lennart.broekhof@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:39:44 +0100
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Corey,

What can I say, it is a beautiful side.
It is fast, beautiful graphics but not to busy.
I like the layout, and also the detailed layout.

I guess you must have put a lot of time and effort in it and I hope
that every body will take the time to register and spread the word !

No doubt that this will become the side with the most accurate
information about how many TR's there still are world wide and in
which condition.

Pops up one question though, what to do with the TR owners
who do not use internet, maybe a form included in club magazines ?

Keep up the good work !

Cheers,

Lennart

--
Lennart A. Broekhof       Sun Microsystems        SunPS-ITops-RSC4

Disketteweg 2            3821 AR  Amersfoort           The Netherlands

                               lennart.broekhof@sun.com

+ 31 33 4515513                 X15513            Fax  + 31 33 4515128