TR6 Carpet sets

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Carpet sets
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:54:27 -0500 |January 28, 2002) at 03/20/2002 08:54:29 AM
    I replaced the carpets in my '76 TR6 2 years ago with one of the
tufted nylon sets from TRF (made by the Magic Carpet Factory).  I
am pleased with the fit and finish, and bought them during the Winter
Parts sale so the price was right.
      The only caveat would be that TRF's underfelt kit seems to be
too thick and didn't fit well - I'd suggest buying rolled felt (or some
other material of your choice) and making your own.  YMMV.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 - CF57948U - TR6IUMPH