Signing Off For Now

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signing Off For Now
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:34:50 -0500
After 15 years of continuous restoration, I recently sold my TR3 on the VTR
website classified.  Results were amazing.  I received my first call in 10
minutes, and the car was sold in 2 hours to someone who overnighted a check
and sent a truck to pick it up.  Calls came from as far away as Alaska to my
location near Boston.  I certainly recommend that site.

For now, I am Triumphless and am signing off of this list.  I owe so much
gratitude to so many good people here that I hardly know where to start.
I'm not going to name names because I can't possibly thank everyone who
helped me, but you all know who you are.  Your knowledge, experience,
patience and willingness to help are boundless, and it was mainly this
resource that put the car on the road and kept it there.  Thank you!

Sumner Weisman
ex TR3B