RE: UPS shipping

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: UPS shipping
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:58:52 -0500
I agree with Fred.  You can also do a price comparison by going to their web
pages.
http://wwwapps.ups.com/servlet/QCCServlet?iso_language=en&iso_country=US
http://postcalc.usps.gov/

For UPS; enter the from & to zip codes; drop-off/pick-up: one-time or
counter; Packaging: your packaging and the package details.  their 800
number is  1-800-PICKUPS (742-5877)

The on-site pickup is often cheaper than taking it into the counter. (go
figure)

And definitely, don't use MailBoxes,U-Post-It, or any other drop off
service.  They sometimes double your cost.

Carl