TR-6 Seats

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: TR-6 Seats
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:27:45 -0500
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Patrick Bitton"
>I just installed my passenger side seat and seems to work nicely. But the
only problem is that if I put the seat tilted back...it rubs on the side
panels(b-post). Also, if I lift the seat and lower it down...the levers hit
the triangle gussets. Is there a solution to this? Has anyone experienced
this before?
<

Pat, the seats in the TR mount at a slight angle inward toward the rear.
The tab in the front has two holes for the pivot bolts.  Use the front hole
on the outside tab and the rear hole on the inside tab.  This will angle
the seat away from the panels and triangle gusset.

Cheers

Dave