Re: TR3 Fuzzy door seals

To: Gbouff1@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Fuzzy door seals
From: Popnglo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:22:03 EST
As I recall, the fuzzies are installed using the "tab" between the body and
carpet, providing a draft seal between the door and body. Installation is
between the carpet and body and was the same as a carpet, however using a
paste type adhesive. Piggot's book shows the end cap on page 43, however I
simply tucked a fair amount of the fuzzy up into the space where it could
have ended. This has worked out and looks fine. Page 42 shows the fuzzy for
front install. The fuzzy should not be confused with the weatherstripping,
which also is beneficial to install if it is not there,