Re: 2 year review E-bay Sales very long

To: "culture.virus" <culturevirus@mindspring.com>, "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 year review E-bay Sales very long
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:24:20 -0700
So the idea is (sadly)
> not as insane as it sounds.

The list had a thread a few years back that was started by some deranged
soul with too many TR parts laying around that wanted to know if he could
weld the rear clip of a TR6 to a TR250 (or TR4A) front clip and have a
TR256......oh yeah that was me.

Thankfully I got rid of the rear clip candidate before it went any further.
The list concluded  it WAS doable but yet a terrible sin against Michelotti.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts- once almost a TR256)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)